Saturday, March 2, 2019

Welcome to Room 27’s Blog.

My name is Miss McKercher and I am a graduate Teacher from Edith Cowan University. You may recognise me from previous years as I completed two practicums at Wattle Grove Primary School. I am really excited to be teaching in Room 27 this year and I have greatly enjoyed getting to know your child over the past 4 weeks. Students have made a fantastic start to 2019 and I am pleased with how well they have settled into the classroom. The first few weeks were focussed on setting standards, routines and revising previous concepts and skills. Over the last few weeks the pace and complexity of content has increased. It is so great to see so many students completing their weekly ‘Motivational Work’ at home and to see their eagerness to start Literacy Pro. Let’s keep up the amazing work Room 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment